Uskees Sweatshirt Ultra Blue
A no-brainer sweatshirt, in heavyweight organic cotton. Designed for a flattering, regular fit. Layer over or under pieces already in your wardrobe for understated cool. Because they’ve been enzyme washed, they have an already lived-in feel and colour, which won’t deteriorate after that first wash.
The #7005 sweatshirt in ultra blue features:
- heavyweight 100% loopback organic jersey
- ribbed cuffs and hem
- crew neck
- decorative v-insert at neck
- raglan sleeves
- enzyme washed for a lived-in feel
- Fabian is 6’ with 35” chest and wears a medium.
- Try to wash clothing less which will help to prolong the life of your Uskees clothing
- Try airing your clothes and then see if they really need to be washed
- Sponge small spots or stains with water to try and remove them
- Don’t use a biological washing powder as these contain small amounts of bleaching agents which will cause colour fading of organic cotton over time
- Always wash your Uskees garments inside out
What Countries do you ship to?
We currently ship to many countries if you do not see your country on our country list when creating a customer account, please contact us and we will be more than happy to add it for you. Our main countries at present are the UK, Europe and USA.
How much will my item cost to post internationally?
Currently our charges are as follows:
Royal Mail International Signed/Tracked (3-17 business days) - FREE for orders over £199
Royal Mail International Signed/Tracked (3-17 business days) - £9.99 for orders under £199
Royal Mail International Signed/Tracked (3-17 business days) - FREE for orders over $250
Royal Mail International Signed/Tracked (3-17 business days) - $19 for orders under $249.99